Releasing The Power Of Your Pain By Pst. Paul Adefarasin
Pst. Paul Adefarasin, House on the rock
Bible readings –
John 7:37, Proverbs 2: 27, 1st Corinthians 10:4, Matthew 16: 14-19
1. You can be with Christ and still don’t know who you worship
2. You might have believe in Christ but believing through theology changes nothing in a Christian life. But Peter had a deep revelation that Jesus is Christ.
And the church was built upon these rock because Peter had a total revelation of who Jesus was. Knowing God who is in Christ. Matt 16:19.
3. Unless a grain of wheat fall down and dies, it can not grow. Some times, you have to be pushed to the wall(life challenges) to see the power in you through Christ.
4. Some times, you have to be pushed to the wall(life challenges) to see the power in you through Christ. Your pastor, bishop orchurch is not the answer to your problem, Jesus Christ is.
5. All you have to do is believe God in Christ. What the enemy does is to tear the outer case, trying to make you tear the power of God in you. And this is done when you stop believing in God.
Sometimes you have to thank God for enemy, because they will manifest the power of God in you.